You have talent. You have skills.
In that case, then there might be a place for you on the Tara Teaspoon team!
I’m hiring for a paid internship or entry level part-time position to help manage my blog and social media channels. I am looking for someone who is interested in building communication skills while working for a startup, and can help:
- Optimize the website
- Organize photos
- Develop ideas to implement on the site
- Perform research
- Organize social media
- Make visual suggestions
I need someone who has:
- Working knowledge of the back end of WordPress
- Basic understanding of SEO (Google AdWords experience is a plus!)
- Social media experience (especially Pinterest and Facebook)
- Desire to work collaboratively
- It’s an added bonus if you like food, cooking, and blogging
If you’d like to be considered for this position, please fill out the form below and tell me why you would make a good candidate. I look forward to talking with you!
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’Intern Application’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Phone Number’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website (if applicable)’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Why do you want to work with Tara?’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Relevant Education/Experience or Copy and Paste Your Résumé’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]