Towering peaks add real drama to tiny chocolate desserts.
Bake mini chocolate cupcakes from a mix or your own recipe. Prepare Marshmallow Topping. Fill a large piping bag fitted with a Wilton 1M open-star tip and pipe marshmallow onto cupcakes, pulling piping bag straight up to create tall towers. Immediately sprinkle with colored sugar.
Photography Kate Sears
Originally published in Ladies’ Home Journal April 2010
- The Best Frosting For Cookies
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
- Simple Cream Cheese Frosting
- Best Fluffy Peanut Butter Frosting
- The Best Frosting For Brownies
Recipe by Tara Teaspoon
I’ve been in the food publishing business for over 20 years, creating recipes and food styling for magazines, books, television and advertising. Find out more about me!