The kids will have a ball creating their own Meatball Funny Face Snacks with dips, olives and cheese. And who says I can't get in on the fun!?
What face will the kids have when they walk in that door today? Let them express themselves with food! Meatballs that is. Just heat them right out of the freezer and have dips, olives, string cheese and American cheese slices at the ready for creating these fun faces, before digging in.
No recipe needed with these snacks. They're so easy. They aren't just for after school either; let the kids get creative at birthday parties or sleepovers. It's a fun way to serve a filling protein to little bellies.
Meatballs are great with marinara, pesto and other dips too, so don't hold back and make a funny face with whatever you've got. Serve these with toothpicks so little hands can feed themselves. Get more fast and easy snack hacks and dinner ideas at FarmRich.com.
Looking for kid-friendly food you can make and enjoy too? Try my Squashed Brownies, packed with healthy squash but rich in chocolate fudginess! Or Mini Greek Pita Patties with Greek Yogurt Sauce. Everyone gets their own mini slider and it's the perfect size for little hands.
Newest recipes from Tara Teaspoon!
- Baba Ganoush Recipe Loaded with Roasted Veggies
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with Apple and Pomegranate
- Coconut & Granola Chocolate Covered Pomegranate Clusters
- Magnificent and Easy Coconut Macaroons with Variations
- Classic Graham Cracker Cookie Recipe with Frosting
- Vegetarian Meatballs With Harissa Are The Best Meatless Meatballs
Creative idea and photography by Susan Vajaranant at TaraTeaspoon.com. Courtesy of FarmRich.com