Get your snack on with these ingenious and delicious bites using frozen mozzarella sticks.
Rock and roll with thesefrom The Frugal Fairy. Roll, eat. Roll, eat. My kind of snack!
Fried Mozzarella Caprese Bites are calling my name. So loud! Can you hear them too? Oh thank you Easy Peasy Mealz for sharing such a loud and delicious snack!
Just for the record I will not complain if you make this Mozzarella Stick Grilled Cheese Sandwich for me. Ever. And if you have some tomato soup to go along with it I might even hug you. Fair warning.
Bacon Fried Mozzarella Sticks are two-ingredient gifts from heaven. Try them here. Then check out 101 Ways To Love Bacon for more heaven-sent genius.
Thank you Brown Sugar for this snack gift. Oh the spicy, blue cheesy, mozzarella gooeyness that makes my mouth water! Buffalo Cheese Sticks are to die for.
Thank you to FarmRich for the most delicious Mozzarella Sticks
Newest recipes from Tara Teaspoon!
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with Apple and Pomegranate
- Coconut & Granola Chocolate Covered Pomegranate Clusters
- Magnificent and Easy Coconut Macaroons with Variations
- Classic Graham Cracker Cookie Recipe with Frosting
- Vegetarian Meatballs With Harissa Are The Best Meatless Meatballs
- Beet and Roasted Carrot Salad with Kale, Spicy Pecans and Goat Cheese