Even if you love pumpkin, you'll die for these 14 non pumpkin fall recipes. The season is full of other great flavors and ingredients like apples, veggies, sweet maple and spices that make the best treats and comfort food.
With all the pumpkin spiced lattes, pumpkin cookies and pumpkin everything going around, I wanted to remind you of some other delicious fall recipes. Don't get me wrong, I love pumpkin! I dig a marshmallow pumpkin on top of a cupcake, my pumpkin cake roll is divine, and this pumpkin cream pie will make you happier than ever! But, what about all of the other star-studded fall comfort foods? Here are some other delicious non pumpkin recipes for the season you've got to try!
1. Soft Maple Sugar Cookies These cookies look fantastic! And they taste like fall!
5.Don't let baked apples intimidate you. Worthing Court Blog's recipe is easy to prepare and looks tasty!
Fall comfort food is downright the best! Make some of these non pumpkin recipes in between your spiced pumpkin treats.
And, just to prove I do love pumpkin, check out these recipes:
Recipes perfect for fall
- Butternut Squash and Kale with Brown Rice and Pomegranates
- Rustic Apple Tart Recipe with Almond Frangipane
- Apple Popovers Recipe with Maple Butter
- Pecan Streusel Apple Pie with Perfect Pie Crust
- Apple Dumplings With Cider Sauce
- 14 Non Pumpkin Fall Recipes You Must Try
Compilation by Megan Wald