It's football season so I'm bringing you 15 Tasty Tailgating Kabobs to make on game day! I know that burgers and hot dogs are the go-to for your pre-game cookout, but if you're feeling adventurous I have some recipes for you!
Those of you who have been following the blog for a while know that I love skewers!
Kabobs, kebabs, kebobs (whatever you call them!) are super fun to eat and easier to serve. So, why not have them at your next tailgating party!
They'll make your life easier and your party a blast. The nice thing about most of these recipes is that you can make them before you leave the house, and then warm up when you get to the stadium.
If you're tailgating at home or homegating, you can simply have these ready, grill them on the spot, or keep them ready in the oven.
Grab the skewers and the grill! These tasty tailgating kabobs are surefire hits for the pre-game cookout.
Sweet and dessert kabobs
Kabobs can be dessert too! Check out these colorful and sweet treats made on a skewer.
The beauty of these ideas is that you can make them your own. Experiment and use your own favorite ingredients.
Tailgating at home:
If you couldn't get tickets to the game, celebrate good tailgating food at home! Check out these other game-day snacks and crafts:
Recipes perfect for fall
- The Best Recipe for Turkey Pot Pie with Gravy
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with Apple and Pomegranate
- Vegetarian Meatballs With Harissa Are The Best Meatless Meatballs
- Beet and Roasted Carrot Salad with Kale, Spicy Pecans and Goat Cheese
- French Onion Phyllo Cups: Tartlets with Gruyere and Pickled Pomegranates
- Miso Glazed Carrots with Sesame and Pomegranate
- Beef Tenderloin with Fresh Cranberry Relish
- Stunning Cheese and Herb Potato Gratin
Collection produced by Megan Wald