You know how good chocolate malt milkshakes are? How about putting that deliciousness on crunchy, buttery popcorn? Done and done!
Perk-up your popcorn by tossing it with this sweet, chocolatey mix.
- 6 tbsp confectioner's sugar
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
- 6 tbsp malted milk powder
- Popped, buttered popcorn 8 cups per batch
Mix together the sugar, cocoa and milk powder.
Use 5 tbsp of cocoa mixture for every 1 bag of butter-flavor microwave popcorn, or 8 cups of hot, buttered air-popped popcorn.
Store extra cocoa mixture in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.
- The mixture sticks to hot, buttered popcorn best.
- Use butter flavor microwave popcorn or air popped popcorn drizzled with butter.