As crafting goes, this is so my style! This darling Fall garland featured on A Beautiful Mess is so easy, and kid friendly.
These darling garlands can go on a mantle, in the kitchen or any room in the house to add cheer. And I love the non-traditional color combinations. So great to leave up all season.
Kids can help cut felt leaves and mix and match the colors. Thread a needle with yarn and stitch through the leaves.
The girls from A Beautiful Mess blog share the full how-to for this fun fall accent over on their site.
And check out Fox and Friends where I featured this craft on their Fall Festival live! These are my versions!
- Brussels Sprouts With Apricots & Pistachios
- Roast Ham with Spiced Honey Glaze
- Holiday Ham Recipe with Pomegranate Brown Sugar Glaze
- Biscuit Breakfast Sandwich with Ham and Chutney
- Christmas Dinner Party Ideas - One Holiday Grocery List
- The Best Holiday Appetizer - Christmas Tree Lettuce Wraps
Recipe by Tara Teaspoon
I’ve been in the food publishing business for over 20 years, creating recipes and food styling for magazines, books, television and advertising. Find out more about me!