Cheese! Let's celebrate one of my favorite foods with these cheese lover's snacks and hacks. Nothing says delicious, quite like melted cheese!
It's National Cheese Day! There are national days for every kind of food out there right now, but I'd like to think some stand out more than others. This day is one of those days. You can stop reading now if you don't like cheese, but know I will judge you.
If you're still with me, prepare yourself for mind-blowing inspiration!
This post contains sponsored links from FarmRich. Although sponsored, all opinions are my own.
Mozzarella Waffle Bites
Mozzarella Bites are usually baked in the oven, but I threw mine in the waffle iron, and oh my goodness the perfection!!
I love the Mozzarella Bites from the freezer section. They are always on hand to make a quick snack. I can't leave well enough alone and love to spruce things up just a little, and other than waffling these little cheese dreams, I made a fruit salsa to go with them.
Typically I bake or microwave these and dip them in marinara. But for a summer party, graduation gathering or shower these come hot off the presses from the waffle iron and the salsa makes them a little more special.
I simply cut up some summer peaches and red onion and added them to store bought chunky salsa. An easy hack to spruce up a store bought favorite. They would also be delicious with one of the many Fruit Salsas I have in the archives.
Mozzarella Waffle Bites with Peach Salsa
- ½ cup medium heat chunky salsa
- ½ cup chopped peaches fresh or frozen thawed
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp chopped red onion
- 8 Farm Rich Mozzarella Bites
- Heat waffle iron to medium high heat.
- In a bowl, mix together the salsa, peaches, cilantro and red onion. Set aside.
- Cook Mozzarella Bites on the waffle iron, pressing down lightly, until browned and melted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with salsa.
Appetizers, Nibble and Finger Foods
- Baba Ganoush Recipe Loaded with Roasted Veggies
- Vegetarian Meatballs With Harissa Are The Best Meatless Meatballs
- French Onion Phyllo Cups: Tartlets with Gruyere and Pickled Pomegranates
- Tailgating Kabobs For Game Day
- Vegetable Spring Rolls with Sweet and Sour Mint Sauce
- 15 Mind Blowing Fruit Salsa Recipes
This was just the first cheese snack of the day, right? Check out my other favorite hacks and snacks from friends. Let me know what your favorite is!
Fifteen Spatulas made all my dreams come true with this nacho cheese. I love how they have served it like restaurant queso in a cute cast iron skillet.
Such a tasty and simple idea from A Grand Life. Check out these classy snacks!
Cheese lover's snacks and hacks add zing to your dinner and fun to your party!
I will never complain about a grilled cheese sandwich. I am a huge fan of adding deliciousness to a classic, and this pesto addition from Life's Ambrosia is right up my alley.
Cream cheese counts y'all! I say end the meal with more cheese! With your choice of fresh berries, my easy tart takes the cake. Seriously...it takes the cake right out of the picture! haha.
Recipe and compilation by Tara Teaspoon. Sponsored content by Farm Rich