Monogrammed anything is so on trend--and why not replace the same old front door wreath with a family letter?!
The Crafting Chicks featured this awesome idea on their blog. I featured it on Fox and Friends as a Fall season idea, and that's what I love about it. You can change the ribbon or decorations on the letter to fit the season. How genius! (that part was my idea, thank you very much).
A simple paper mache letter is wrapped in twine with a little hot glue and it makes a stunning monogram for the door.
Colorful leaves strung on make it perfect for the Fall season.
Here is the one I made for the Fox and Friends segment. And some how-to shots to help you out.
The Crafting Chicks have the full tutorial for this trendy door decor.
- Brussels Sprouts With Apricots & Pistachios
- Roast Ham with Spiced Honey Glaze
- Holiday Ham Recipe with Pomegranate Brown Sugar Glaze
- Biscuit Breakfast Sandwich with Ham and Chutney
- Christmas Dinner Party Ideas - One Holiday Grocery List
- The Best Holiday Appetizer - Christmas Tree Lettuce Wraps
Recipe by Tara Teaspoon
I’ve been in the food publishing business for over 20 years, creating recipes and food styling for magazines, books, television and advertising. Find out more about me!