Monogrammed anything is so on trend--and why not replace the same old front door wreath with a family letter?!
The Crafting Chicks featured this awesome idea on their blog. I featured it on Fox and Friends as a Fall season idea, and that's what I love about it. You can change the ribbon or decorations on the letter to fit the season. How genius! (that part was my idea, thank you very much).
A simple paper mache letter is wrapped in twine with a little hot glue and it makes a stunning monogram for the door.
Colorful leaves strung on make it perfect for the Fall season.
Here is the one I made for the Fox and Friends segment. And some how-to shots to help you out.
The Crafting Chicks have the full tutorial for this trendy door decor.
Festive Christmas Recipes
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with Apple and Pomegranate
- Coconut & Granola Chocolate Covered Pomegranate Clusters
- Magnificent and Easy Coconut Macaroons with Variations
- Classic Graham Cracker Cookie Recipe with Frosting
- Vegetarian Meatballs With Harissa Are The Best Meatless Meatballs
- Beet and Roasted Carrot Salad with Kale, Spicy Pecans and Goat Cheese