Chicken Parmesan cups are a great after-school snack, Game Day appetizer, or a fun dinner for kids. Use frozen chicken bites to make this easy muffin tin recipe!
Chicken Parmesan Appetizer
I love a good chicken Parm! A crispy cutlet of breaded chicken smothered in marinara, and melted mozzarella is always tasty.
Why not make it mini and serve chicken Parm appetizers at your next party?
I've taken the classic flavors of baked chicken Parmesan and filled individual toasty cups. These hot snacks make great nibbles for kids after school, or game day appetizers for your gathering.
Chicken Parm Game Day Snacks
Throw an epic gathering with some easy game day snacks. Mini chicken Parmesan cups will do the trick, plus they are EASY!
I've added all the fixings of chicken Parm to a toasty, individual cup so they are easy to serve. No dripping sauce off of a toothpick for this game day food.
I honestly think the best game day snacks are easy, delicious, and not messy!
Using flour tortillas as baked cups, I created a hand-held appetizer that is great for a crowd. Add it to your snack plate along with some of my Nachos for a Crowd, or tasty kabobs while you root for the best team.
Bites in Cups for Kids
Kids love FarmRich Boneless Chicken Bites as much as adults! These individual cups can make great after-school snacks, or even a kid-friendly dinner.
The recipe makes 6 chicken Parmesan bites at a time so that's perfect for your kids and a few friends, or the kids and YOU!
I also suggest getting the kids to help you make these. There are simple, fun steps that kids who like to cook will enjoy. After making them with you, I'm sure they'll be confident to make them on their own.
How to make chicken Parm cups
This is all you need to make chicken Parmesan cups:
- Frozen FarmRich Boneless Chicken Bites
- Flour tortillas
- Marinara sauce
- Shredded mozzarella
- Parmesan cheese
First bake the chicken bites for 15 minutes to warm them through.
Next cut the tortillas into 4 ½ - inch circles. I use this 4.5-inch cookie cutter.
While the chicken cooks, press tortilla rounds into standard muffin tins. Add mozzarella cheese and marinara sauce.
Top the marinara sauce with a hot chicken bite and sprinkle with Parmesan and extra mozzarella.
Bake chicken Parm cups about 18 minutes, let cook, and serve hot.
I recommend doubling the recipe for a game day party. The recipe makes 6, and is easy to double for a crowd.
And if you can't find regular FarmRich Boneless Chicken Bites at the store, but only the flavors: no problem, just leave off the BBQ or flavored sauce packet in the package and use the chicken bites.
More Game Day Snacks
- Posh Piggies pigs in a blanket
- Snack Bowls the kids can make
- Classic Chili with beef and beans
- Instant Pot Chipotle Pomegranate Taco Bites
- Sunshine Chicken Skewers
- Beautiful 7 Layer Dip
Let me know how it went!
Scroll to the bottom of the page to rate ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and comment on this recipe. Leaving comments helps other too!
Chicken Parm Cups
- ½ package FarmRich Boneless Chicken Bites
- 6 flour tortillas
- 6 tablespoons grated mozzarella
- ¾ cup marinara sauce
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Parsley for garnish
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Place chicken bites on a baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes, until hot. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- While chicken heats, cut 4½-inch circles from each flour tortilla and nestle each into a cup of a greased muffin tin, pleating the edges to fit it into the cup.
- To each tortilla cup add 1 tablespoon mozzarella and 2 tablespoons marinara sauce. When chicken is hot, nestle one bite into each cup. Sprinkle each with ½ tablespoon Parmesan and an extra sprinkle of mozzarella if desired.
- Bake chicken Parmesan cups until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly, about 18 minutes. Let cool slightly, garnish with chopped parsley if desired, and serve hot.