Spooky homemade Halloween treats, so easy your kids can make them. Cute and tasty, these creepy food recipes are just the thing to celebrate this fun holiday.
It's fall! That means holiday-season is officially here.
Treats the whole family can make together
Fall means family, friends, and lots of treats! Halloween treats are some of the absolute best!
I can't decide which of those I love most so I like to combine family time with treat making.
To save you some time recipe hunting, I've pulled together 15 spooky sweets that are perfect for the whole family to create!
Low-effort homemade treats for Halloween
Keep scrolling for more spooky sweets for Halloween your kids, and guests can get into!
The great thing about these desserts and snacks, is that they don't have to look perfect. In fact maybe a little mess keeps them scary, if you know what I mean!
I love that this collection has a mix of baked goods and semi-homemade treats. Pick your level of effort and choose a recipe. No matter what you'll enjoy a great cooking project.
Halloween treats and crafts for kids
And if you need some additional decor this Halloween check out these fun crafts!
Spooky & Fun Halloween Recipes
- No-Bake Cookies for Halloween - Easy Graham Cracker Sandwiches with Sprinkles
- 25 Halloween Cakes and Cupcakes
- 35 Halloween Desserts and Treat Ideas
- Halloween Spiderweb Caramel Apples
- Pumpkin Marshmallows on Cupcakes
- Halloween Monster Chicken Sliders
- Polka Dot Halloween Cupcakes
- Eerie Eyeball Cake For Halloween• Tara Teaspoon
Produced for Tara Teaspoon by Megan Wald